WOW! The fundraising campaign is going even better than ever! Last night I posted Lindsey & Kate’s thank you message, and the donations haven’t slowed down a bit. In fact, since then, there has already been another dozen donors. It would seem our fundraising campaign is working! I think, at the rate we’re going, I’ll be able to start editing the first episode as early as next week.
My workflow will be:
- edit block one episodes, that 3.01 to 3.06, one at a time
- send rough cuts of each episode to composer Adrian Ellis as I go
- upload rough cuts to VIP Facebook group too?? Maybe?
- do fine cuts of block one episodes
- send picture-locked episodes to Adrian to score
- do ADR where necessary (additional dialogue recording)
- work with cinematographer Bruce William Harper to do the colour correction
- sound mixing
- final exports!
I told Caitlynne Medrek about how well the donations are going, and she wanted to recorded this message to Out With Dad’s fans:
I wish I could donate but I’m too young and I wish I could spread the series to others who can but, as a closeted person, I think they may question me as to how I came across the series, don’t you? It’s annoying not being able to do anything to help… please, if anyone is reading this who can donate, it makes a huge difference to those of us still in school. It’s nice to not feel alone for once.
ps: Go team Claire!
Team Claire!! I feel another contribution coming on! Wish OWD was around when I was at high school!
If I had the cash money, I’d lay down 2 million. Out with Dad is an amazing, inspiring, and incredibly well crafted series. You all are doing a smashing job. Please keep it up!
I love your character in OWD Caitlynne!!!!